Sunday, August 10, 2008

Strict Bedrest

I have been in the hospital twice this week. I went in Thursday with contractions and they kept me overnight. I needed to return Saturday, again with contractions. Luckily I only needed to stay for the evening. I am now on strict bedrest at home. (earlier I was on bedrest, but allowed to get up at times) If I can make it at least another 3 weeks until I deliver the babies would be 33 weeks, and would have a great prognosis. More would be better. In the meantime, I am very uncomfortable and I cannot really do anything except wait.

Thanks to Karen D. and Shelly D. for bringing meals this week. I cannot cook anymore and as many of you know I have a whole tribe over here to feed. I am grateful for all of you are are praying for us. The babies are doing very well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been wondering how you are doing.
Our prayers are with you and your family..
Hope you are able to pull through till 33 weeks.
Take care and all the best
Faeeza Moolla (Canada)